- General Information: The author company (G & P Cosmetics s.r.l. hereinafter also called the “Company” for short) communicates to you that, for the purposes indicated below, it will process your personal data conferred by you in the form or following the conferment on the form. Only the data necessary for the achievement of the purposes referred to in this privacy statement will be requested and processed
- Purpose: The data may be processed by the Company:
- in order to be able to follow up to your request for information and do everything necessary to fulfil what you requested
- to fulfil an obligation provided by the law, by a regulation or European legislation and for a legitimate interest such as that of asserting or defending a right of the Company in the appropriate forums.
- For the purpose, following prior consent, of sending advertising communications/ information notices regarding products-services-initiatives of the Company and its partners, all by Company to the e-mail address communicated by means of newsletters including regular newsletters (it is recalled that the sending of e-mails may also occur in electronic manner with the aid of automated tools);
- Obligatory or optional nature of the conferral [of data]: The conferral of the data marked as “mandatory” is optional for the purposes referred to in point 2(A) of the information notice but the failure to confer it will however lead to the inability to respond to the request. The conferral of data not marked as “mandatory” is optional for the purposes referred to in point 2(A) of the information notice and the failure to confer does not entail any consequences except that of not being able to use said data that might be useful to better respond to your request. The consent for the purposes referred to in point 2(A) of this information notice is always free but the lack of consent will make it impossible to respond to the request. The conferral of data marked as “mandatory” and of other data possibly requested for said purpose is necessary for the purposes referred to in point 2(B) of this information notice and the failure to confer it will result in the impossibility of processing the said data and therefore of respond to the request, while the failure to confer other data does not entail any consequences. The consent and the conferral of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2(C) of this information notice is always freely made and optional and lack of consent and conferral will entail the impossibility of being subject to the activities referred to in the point or not subject to the contact details not conferred; The consent is always freely revocable by writing to the Data Controller using the contact details indicated below or by availing yourself of the other possible methods indicated within the newsletters.
- Categories of recipients of the data: the data collected and processed for the purposes referred to in point 2(A) will not be communicated by the Company unless the communication is necessary for fulfil the request (e.g. to carriers for the shipping of any hard copy material requested). For the purposes referred to in point 2(B) of this information notice, the data can be communicated to lawyers-legal advisors, public authorities, judicial bodies and police forces and the postal service (these latter being able the address to which any written communications are sent). For the purposes referred to in point 2(C) the data will not be communicated. The Company will communicate only the data which is indispensable to the achievement of the individual purposes indicated in this information notice. The company may then delegate to process the data on its behalf, all subjects specifically delegated to the processing (staff working in the sector to which the request refers, staff assigned to the management of the website including those who are external to the Company, marketing personnel including those who are external to the Company, consultants including those who are external to the Company – e.g. legal advisers, IT technicians, staff in charge of quality – staff in charge of IT systems including those who are external to the Company, staff in charge of relations with the public) and data processors (always appointed by the Company) including those who are external to the Company (such as IT outsourcing companies, outsourcer of marketing consultancy, outsourcers who manage dispatch of newsletters). The complete list of data processors is available by requesting this information from the Data Controller using the contact details set out below.
- Preservation of data: data may be preserved and processed by the Company for the whole of the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out in this information notice. The period of preservation of data is as follows:
- for obligations arising under law, regulations and European legislation, the data may be preserved for the periods imposed by these legislative sources;
- for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2(A) of this information notice, the data may be preserved up until the exhausting of the request for information
- for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2(C) of this information notice, the data may be preserved up until the revocation of the consent or at the request for erasure. The data may also be preserved below, in order to demonstrate the consent previously provided and this throughout the period during which the data subject may raise disputes
- in any case, all data can be preserved for a period necessary to assert or defend a right of the Company on the basis of the Italian and European law.
- Data Controller and Data Processor: the data controller is G & P Cosmetics s.r.l. with registered office in Via De Gasperi, 8 – 52037 Sansepolcro (AR) – Italy Telephone: +39.0575.720.682 Email: email@example.com It has hitherto not been envisaged and necessary by law for the Company to have a data processor who, if necessary, will however be made known by means of the Company’s website https://www.ilovesensus.it which you are invited to visit periodically also for any updates of this information notice
- Rights: we hereby inform you that the GDPR envisages the possibility for the data subject to ask the data controller (using the contact details indicated above) for access to personal data and the rectification of the data, the erasure of the same or limitation of processing that concerns them, the portability of the data; the data subject may also have the possibility to object to the processing of data and to exercise the other rights contained in chapter 3 section 1 of GDPR among which is cited the right to revoke the consent, where envisaged: the revocation of consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing is based on the consent conferred prior to the revocation.
- Complaints: the data subject, where they decide to do so, can always lodge a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority whose contact details are available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
- Legal Basis: the legal basis is constituted by the legal obligations (Italian and European law) as well as by the legitimate interests of the controller in the relationship of the controller with the user. Furthermore for the purposes for which the consent is envisaged, the legal basis is the consent itself.
- Processing methods: the data can be processed by the Company on hard copy, manually, by means of IT and digitally (therefore preserving and processing both on hard copy and digitally). All data referred to in the object will be preserved and processed by the Company, adopting all the necessary measures for its protection in compliance with all applicable regulations (and therefore also in line with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights) and with logics closely related to the purposes set out in this information notice. Only operations necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out in this information notice will be carried out to the data. The data will be preserved, with regard to the Company, at the premises of the Company and with the data processors appointed by the Company (in addition to with the third parties indicated in this information notice to which the data is communicated and that process it as autonomous controllers) . The data will be organized also in databases – including also computer databases.
Note: For the purposes for consent is envisaged, the same cannot be provided by any person who is under the age of 14 and therefore the said subjects will not be object of processing activities subject to consent and it will not possible to ask them for it.
By providing consent the data subject declares being more than 14 years old
Update of the information notice 20/02/2019
Previous versions are available on request from the Data Controller